[Coco] OS-9 is not for me

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Fri Nov 7 10:20:40 EST 2014

Nick wrote:

>As for my "sidescrolling"... you cannot do my sidescrolling in OS-9.

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but I worked out ‘my’ side-scrolling
technique 5+ years ago and posted the details in various places. Even
explained more about it the day I visited.

If you think I’ve copied something from you without due credit (nothing
copied or borrowed from you), send me a message off-list and I’ll be happy
to send you links and old disk images to back it up.

Just that I’ve put countless hours into this over the years, and to read you
calling it ‘yours’ twice in one sentence is a bit of a kick in the guts :)

Also to clarify for others if they've seen my demos and wondered if I'm
using your ideas and neglecting to mention it (all my work, not copied or
borrowed from anyone).

Jason