[Coco] Ownership of NitOS-9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 19:03:24 EST 2014

David, the only downshot of "config" is that it requires knowledge of the system files and what they do from the start. Also, it wouldn't cover all the current "additions" and configurations available in NitrOS9 these days. I used config as well for years, at least untill I got "ezgen" and I've never "os9gen"ed another boot since. I just "cobbler" my boot to the new disk, then use "ezgen" to add/delete what I want. Again... requires the knowledge of the system and what you want/need.
What Nick is referring to is a "KISSable" boot creator that will do the work for you with no system knowledge, which is similar to a project I have going right now.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com