[Coco] 6847 Video (newbie question)

didier derny didier at aida.org
Thu Nov 6 15:45:22 EST 2014

This is the result:

http://6809.eu/t1.jpg

another test:

http://6809.eu/t2.jpg
(colors better on the real screen)

Btw I don’t have a coco3 but a coco2

I've not soldered floating wire to the 6847
But I've soldered a socket (with pins 1,3,8,10,12,13,14 cut)
[if I remove my connector, the tv modulator is still working]

Then on this improvised connector I connect either
The composite or the ypbpr interface.

The ypbpr interface is just a bunch of wires
Connected to a small breadboard

http://6809.eu/if.jpg

now that I have a result I'll rebuilt it on a larger breadboard
with some adjustable resistor to try to improve the result

for example, the black is not really black

then I'll move to a real pcb