[Coco] glenside ide controller

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 6 00:18:23 EST 2014

On 11/5/2014 7:55 PM, Josh Harper via Coco wrote:
> does anyone know is the glenside ide controller available  if so  who would I need to talk to about it
>
> thanks guys

Yes, About 10 or so are available. I'll have not thought about them for
awhile so I'll have to check.

--
  Brian Goers
   Club Librarian          http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

     The 24nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!      April 25 & 26, 2015
                                                              Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
                                                              Sunday 10 am to 3 pm
      Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard
          645 West North Avenue