[Coco] VCC 1.43beta question

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Wed Nov 5 17:38:03 EST 2014

Strange. There's an Update.Zip on Robert Gault's site:

http://aaronwolfe.com/robert.gault/Coco/Downloads/Updates.zip

That says in the readme.txt:

"Here are updated RGBDOS ROMs for emulators.

A problem with incorrect treatment of disk I/O errors has been corrected for JVC, MESS, and VCC.

New feature for the JVC Coco3 emulator with two .vhd drives and recent versions of MESS that support two .vhd drives.
DRIVE#0 selects the first .vhd drive.
DRIVE#1 selects the second .vhd drive.
When using emulation that supports only one .vhd drive, just don't use the DRIVE# command.

INSTALLATION
Pick the appropriate file and rename it as required for your emulator.
JVC - rename disk11.JVC to disk11.rom
MESS - with versions that do not complain about bad ROMs, rename disk11.MESS to disk11.rom
     - with versions that do complain, use RGBDOS.ROM along with the stock disk11.rom. Mount the RGBDOS.ROM in the
       cartridge slot.
VCC - replace your current fd502.dll with the enclosed."

This is separate from the standard RGBDOS.zip file he has for download in the same place.

Tony