[Coco] The difference between /SD0 and /D0

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 16:45:11 EST 2014

I was under the assumption that the CocoSDC was a WD1773 emulation, therefore /d0 should work on it as an RBF/wd1773 descriptor. I may be wrong in this assumption, as I don't have the SDC myself, but I thought that was the whole reason it was built.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com