[Coco] I think now I have a final design

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:26:11 EST 2014

I think that is better to use 10K resistors. I will make some testing
today. Using 30K you have a really hard time adjusting it in infinitesimal
turns :S

Also, I found out that I used a pretty obsolete resistor (well my local
store does have it). It's the same resistor shape you have on the coco2
boards close to the mc1372, the black round resistor.

Anyway this kind of resistor can be placed just bending a little one leg:

http://www.rfparts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/99a5ad2c495df71db96a88d676e5ff23/g/a/galxvr-500.jpg

And it's pretty available on ebay at least.

This is something to change on next board revision.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi