[Coco] The Delphi Forums CoCo and OS9 Archive

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Wed Nov 5 00:43:31 EST 2014

Thanks Bill, will check it out.
Until then, the Delphi OS-9 SIG forum messages
bring back very sweet memories to me from 1985.

Delphi CoCo Forum Archive   August 25, 1985 - May 1, 2001
This Compact Disc contains captures of Delphi's CoCo Forum
messages. These messages are no longer available since
GVC's Delphi text only service wich operated for over 15
years, has been shut down permanently. Some messages are
not there because someone deleted them for whatever reason,
but there are over 100000 messages for you on this CD on
every topic that ever came up in the CoCo/OS9 community!!

http://www.gimechip.com/CoCo/DELPHI/DELPHI000003.htm

What do you know about that CD?

Kandur