[Coco] Does SDC DOS autoexec?

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 23:41:19 EST 2014

thanks zippster,  I'm good with that.  I've added SDC flash support
(untested) into CoCoBoot.  I should have been clearer.  Does the SDC
*DOS* autoboot a file like HDBDOS does, or issue a "DOS" command like
some emulators?   For example:  HDBDOS lets one specify a
"AUTOEXEC.BAS" to automagically load and run upon cold boot... ?