[Coco] Nitros9 L3

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Nov 3 20:27:16 EST 2014

Bill Nobel wrote:
> You are right William,   I do have a unreleased version of a early Nitros9 that trapped illegal OP codes, That Curtis and I did, that switched out to system mode when it occurred, never got it to a final release.  I want to see if it is used also in L3
>
> Bill Nobel

Guess it is a moot point as Level2 for the 6309 does not do any error trapping
for the 6309. Looks like there may not be any method for doing trapping unless
all direct pages contain the trap vector. Even then that won't work unless the
trap code is in $FF00 which is always mapped in but is used for other purposes.

Robert