[Coco] Original Iron Forest...plus other Diecom games?

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Mon Nov 3 05:38:01 EST 2014

The Hi-Res adapter was sold by Tandy and designed by Steve Bjork.  Dave Dies modified one and cut off one of the plugs.  The Rat also included a special mouse.  I have one in my collection and would have to look it over to see if I can tell who made it.

The Rainbow ran an article about modifying a Hi-Res adapter and gave a switch on it to go back and forth between normal and use with The Rat.

Tom

IIRC the light gun was a modified Sega light gun.  I think he just changed the adapter on the end to plug into the CoCo.