[Coco] 6847 Video (newbie question)

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Mon Nov 3 00:05:06 EST 2014

Curious... With all the hardware and software gurus we have, is it possible to create a board with a VGA chip on it?
One like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380810625966?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That can be used to improve the video output, and have it handle the video generation/processing/output?

Tony
tonym at compusource.net