[Coco] "Rainbow on Tape Disk Project for the Internet Archive"

Sat Nov 1 18:05:22 EDT 2014

Hi,

"Rainbow on Tape Disk Project for the Internet Archive"

I am loosing my way as to how to prepare the documentation for presenting the project to the Internet Archive.

 The Rainbow (TRS-80 Color Computer Magazine)

 http://archive.org/details/rainbowmagazine

This is an independent scanning of Rainbow not connected AFAIK to other efforts we have done. The quality is sometimes not as good but all issues are included.
This is a locked collection and the author cannot be contacted.

 Rainbow Magazine Text Searchable Index
 https://archive.org/details/RainbowMagazineTextSearchableIndex

This project is under my control and is shown that prepared correctly the Internet Archive will make additional efforts succeed.

This has been downloaded 1,063 times and the number is growing by as many as ten more times per day.

The index is available on other sites but I have no information on download counts for those sites.

What I am looking for are people interested in Rainbow (And OS-9 as that part is what is destroying my thinking as to how to proceed).

 mailto:a_nani_mouse at mindspring.com is my public mailbox.

TIA

SHF