[Coco] 6847 Video (newbie question)

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 09:48:13 EDT 2014

don't know about the pulldowns, i got the scheme from Daniel.

the image is pristine.

On Nov 1, 2014, at 6:19 AM, Tormod Volden <lists.tormod at gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 10:03 PM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)
<retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:
> It works, but you need to make a driver:
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCb7-hoCEAAJm22.jpg:large

Shouldn't the CbOut and CrOut drivers have a resistor from emitter to ground?

> When I used my it suffered from severe jumps time to time. maybe you have
> better luck and a better board.

Apart from the jumps, what does it look like? Perfectly sharp and
stable picture with good colours?

Regards,
Tormod