[Coco] **JUNK** An interesting article...

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Sat Nov 1 00:42:15 EDT 2014

My Coco-1 came with a sealed pouch containing a Copuserve account number, password
and 2 hours of free connection time via a local telephone number.
Nnaturally I had to join some forums right there and then. :)
Kandur | 28 Aug 18:49 2014
Curtis Boyle's Compuserve OS-9 Forum dumps
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco/80376

Kandur