[Coco] KIDS REACT TO OLD COMPUTERS

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Fri May 30 15:28:38 EDT 2014

No... Darwin did not exist prior to MacOS X. Darwin is to OS X as Fedora is
to RedHat Linux. Except Darwin does not have a GUI, and I don't think it is
widely used as a stand alone OS.

It's just an open sourced development branch of the OS X kernel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_(operating_system)

-[ Al ]-