[Coco] Init v3.3.0 contains incorrect version number for build

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri May 30 04:10:32 EDT 2014

Hi Tormod,
I'd be happy to supply you with whatever details you need.  I saw the "ln
-s" command splattered all though out the Nitros9 builds ever since I
started my own builds which began during the v3.2.9 era several years ago..
Now I know what "ln -s" is doing.  Thanks for letting me know Tormod.  I
really appreciate it.
As to specifically what you need...  When I installed cygwin on my Windows 7
Enterprise 64-bit Quad Core laptop, I included everything not knowing what I
would need.  If an update to cygwin has been released since that time, I
would not know how to install it (yet).  Just let me know what you need me
to do to help you.  These links have been broken for a long while.  How
long?  I'm not sure.  Maybe since I started my own builds, but I'd have to
check to make sure.
As to cygwin verses MinGW, I had some kind of trouble with MingW when I was
initially trying to set it up or use it.  Specifically what I don't remember
now, but when I finally decided to switch to cygwin, I took to the
environment like fish to water and never looked back.  From within the
cygwin terminal window, it really looks and acts just like Linux as far as
what I need it to do.  I have tried many different package builds in cygwin
for various Linux packages mostly relating to my 6809 studies and emulation.
I really like cygwin quite a bit.  Well that's about it for the moment.  As
I said I'll be happy to help you any way I can.  Thanks a bunch Tormod!  By
the way, you did a fantastic job sorting out Nitros9 v3.3.0!  You're the
Man!  A job well done!  Take care my friend.
Kip

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/