[Coco] Incorrect errmsg file in NitrOS-9 v3.3.0

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri May 30 00:47:24 EDT 2014

Bob,
I am using my local  copy  of the Nitros9 repo, I have since installed Bill
Pierce's Starter Kits, but I have not used them yet.  In response to
Tormod's email in another thread, the version number v3.3.0 in the boot up
message is now correct after a bit of sleuthing around the repo directories.
See my other email for details.  However the errmsg  and the password files
in sys still contain their respective symlinks.  Still don't know why, so
I'm continuing to poke around.  Back to sleuthing...
Kip

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/