[Coco] hel please

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 21:45:39 EDT 2014

hi there everyone

I have a couple questions

im in need of the  rgb to svga converter as a 13 inch monitor  doest work for me anymore as I have to  have everything  big because of my  bad eyes  only can read out of one eye and  that is  very spotty and fuzzy so the bigger of a monitor or tv I can get the better does anyone  knkow how I can get ahold of the person who makes this

also I just got a intronics eprom programmer id like to  get working but know little about how  these work  does it have built in software, how do  you put 2 doses on one eprom  and what kind of eproms work with it

also looking for someone  who knows  a lot about the  dragon 64

thanks for your help  everyone