[Coco] KIDS REACT TO OLD COMPUTERS

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 20:57:01 EDT 2014

Try again look at this link

http://www.opensource.apple.com

As of 10.0 the converted to linux for the WHOLE os.

Aqua is the framework apple uses much like .Net

Explain then why X11 is present in OSX, and ALL linux commands are there.  When Apple move away from the Power PC they converted to linux. They used BSD’s Darwin as the start.  Being ACMT you should know this I have taken any compiled linux code from darwin/intel and use it on my Mac no conversion necessary. I also am ACMT.  I do drop to terminal lots and use all linux commands to get around.

Bill Nobel