[Coco] KIDS REACT TO OLD COMPUTERS

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 29 15:21:21 EDT 2014

On 30/05/2014 2:16 AM, Chad H wrote:
> This is the whole reason Apple dumbed down their tech..  Those that were
> smart and motivated enough to figure things out went on to windows/linux.

Or... we can look at it from a non biased angle and say...

Apple are smart and motivated enough to actually design and create a
better user interface that translates the complexity of the hardware
into a more usable form for most people.

How can it be "dumbed down" if they've put effort in making a better
design for more people?

... and I'm not an Apple person but one must give them credit for what
they have achieved.

There are other things I don't like about Apple but their design and
construction is not one of them.

Nick