[Coco] CoCo 1/2 RAM test program?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue May 27 23:05:35 EDT 2014

Here's a disk image Robert Gault sent me. It has both a Coco 2 64k mem check as well as a Coco 3 mem check up to 8-meg. There's also a Coco 3 video tester.
For the Coco 1 & 2 uset the "64KTEST/BIN", for Coco 3 use "MEMTEST/BIN"

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/MEMTEST.DSK

Hope it works for ya :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/