[Coco] Colorcomputerarchive harmful behavior

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue May 27 17:21:13 EDT 2014

On May 27, 2014 5:14 PM, "tonym" <tonym at compusource.net> wrote:

> I agree with Aaron's assessment...
>
> The message was great, but the delivery kinda' sucked :)
>

> SMILE Aaron !!! That was meant as a joke!!

I agree, it came out more negative than I meant it, rereading later I did
not like my tone.. Also I didn't mean to start a discussion, though maybe
it was a good one to have.

> Gillaume, in no way should you take these comments as a slight; what you
do is great, we're just suggesting a better way for the projects that are
still active and supported.

100% agree, the worst outcome would be to discourage the archive project,
it is a good site and very useful.