[Coco] How to make ROM copy

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 10:17:14 EDT 2014

I know my CoCo 2 emulator had a .DSK file I could DSKINI to a real floppy, put it in real CoCo, and run the utility on it that copied the ROM to disk sectors.  Then I simply put that disk back in the PC and used RETRIEVE with its ROM option to extract the ROM to the emulator .ROM file.

Sent from my Transformer Infinity