[Coco] Colorcomputerarchive harmful behavior

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Mon May 26 16:52:25 EDT 2014

I have to agree with Bob on this one. Maybe active projects should be listed separately with a link to the main site first, then the most current files Guillame has next. I haven't looked at the site recently so I don't know if this is possible, but active projects on a separate page with links then files (and a note that the link should be checked for the most up to date versions) should be easy enough.

Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 11:06:13 +1000
From: Bob Devries<devries.bob at gmail.com>

while I agree in general with what you're saying, I can also see the
point of view from a user side. What Guillame is trying to do I think,
is to make an extra repository of the available software for the colour
computer. What would happen if the current main repository went down?
This has, I believe, happened before. Of course, it does put the onus on
Guillame to ensure that the files are kept up-to-date; a mammoth task
especially with active projects.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine