[Coco] Was: To Dennis: Message formatting issues with Mailman Archiver

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Mon May 26 14:13:44 EDT 2014

Tested with Win 7 and IE11. Post displayed correctly with wrap around text. MS stopped development on IE for Win XP with V8 in an effort to motivate (blackmail?) us into upgrading to either Win 7 or 8x. While a bit off topic, if you have IE with Win XP and go to YouTube you'll get a message indicating that that version of IE is no longer supported, so basically  WinXP + IE = no UTube.

As much as I hate to say it, looks like the best solution is to use a browser that is not IE which I understand is easier said than done in your case since you are talking about IE for your mobile device. Salvador