[Coco] Colorcomputerarchive harmful behavior

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun May 25 22:31:27 EDT 2014

I've been thinking that I should apologize for the negative or frustrated
tone of my previous messages.  I think its a great site and I second or
third the notion that its well done and very useful.

The frustration in my messages is due to problems that have long plagued my
efforts to provide software to the community and probably not deserved in
this case.  I do hope you will consider linking to active projects official
sites as an alternative way to serve the community.