[Coco] Help with The Magic of Zanth for CoCo 3

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sat May 24 18:57:24 EDT 2014

While it lacks the speed of the original, it's still close enough for my
tastes. My favorite version is probably the recent ColecoVision homebrew,
but you can't really go wrong with any of the Broderbund versions or a good
knock-off like Gold Runner I and II. I'm not as much of a fan of the latter
Japanese versions that had large sprites and scrolling screens. For my
money, Lode Runner should always be a single screen game (and in fact, the
Sierra Lode Runners for Windows and Mac PCs was an update done right).

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and