[Coco] Help with The Magic of Zanth for CoCo 3

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sat May 24 17:26:38 EDT 2014

I didn't say I finished it. One day, though, when I'm feeling up for the
"challenge" I may go back to it.

I was actually just playing Gold Runner II. I kind of like the non-stop
speech. Reminds me a lot of Bezerk.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and