[Coco] Layout of list archive on "smart" phone

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sat May 24 02:53:32 EDT 2014

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 2:46 AM, Wayne Campbell wrote:
> I was not aware that I could search the mail list archive at maltedmedia
> through my gmail account. Thank you for that info. I will have to look at
> the documentation more closely.

You cannot search the maltedmedia archive through your gmail account.
My point is that if you have been subscribed to the list for a while,
you can search through your own mailbox. Since you have gmail, you can
for instance give a special label to all CoCo mail and narrow your
search to this label.

Tormod