[Coco] Layout of list archive on "smart" phone

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:58:56 EDT 2014

I saw this thread and it reminded me of something I've been wanting to ask
for some time. Is there any search functionality for the list archive
coming anytime in the near future? It takes me so long to find the post I'm
looking for because I have to search linearly instead of randomly. A search
function would be so much faster.

Wayne