[Coco] Switching vhd to Drivewire under Vcc

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 22:40:29 EDT 2014

Well, I am over clocking currently @ 32.654 and things so far are good.  Occasionally my initial shell on boot after startup hangs.  Startup executes, but hangs on last line sometimes, not always.  My startup contains standard merge of ptrs etc as well as 3 device windows on w1, w2 & w3.  I recover it by switching windows and kill the hung shell and all works again.

Bill Nobel