[Coco] MV Canvas Uploaded

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed May 21 12:55:16 EDT 2014

Hi All...
I have uploaded the OS9 graphics editor, "MV Canvas" on virtual disk to the Color Computer Archives. The zip includes the MVC disk and manual.
I did not include some of the utilities as my original disk was corrupted and those files would not copy. That includes the stuff from the 2nd disk which were graphics conversion utilities and printer drivers.
All the files needed to run MV Canvas are on the disk. The manual covers installation and instructions.

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Applications/MV%20Canvas%20v203%20(Hyper-Tech%20Software%20with%20manual).zip

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia