[Coco] America in December

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Wed May 21 12:07:50 EDT 2014

Nick, I hope you are doing the trip during the first part of December,
because Disneyland and New York are very busy from a week before
Christmas through the New Year. Disneyland gets so busy that they close
their gates and New Your Hotels rooms go for $500+ a night for a fleabag
flop.  (That is, if you can find a room.)

In the States, we put up our Christmas stuff around mid to end of
November.  By December 1st, the decorations are in full swing and the
Thanksgiving travelers have return home.

As for anything CoCo historical significance, you will be flying over
any of those locations when you travel from L.A. to New York.

Nick, the email address that I use for this email list can not be used
to email me because of spam.   (Anything not from this list is
auto-trashed.) Please use the contact page at SRBsoftware.com

Steve