[Coco] VCC Experience

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 00:21:08 EDT 2014

Hey all, I just wanted to share my experience with VCC/Drivewire for the first time.  Bill Pierce introduced me to VCC for the first time a couple a months ago. I was a Mess user for quite a few years, and liked what I had.  Recently Bill introduced me to VCC with DriveWire,  I don’t know how I could have lived without it now.  I am now using a way easier file xfer system between Coco3 & PC.  I Love the new dw extensions on OS-9.  I get into my Raspberry Pi as the FTP server and exchange files easily vs the old way of booting the old winxp system to xfer via winimg.  I am not sure, but KUDOS to Tony Distefano for the DW protocol and code I love it!

Bill Nobel