[Coco] MShell 1.0.2h Beta Updated

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun May 18 19:33:33 EDT 2014

Hi MShell fans...
I have updated MShell to version 01.00.2H. If you already have a copy of MShell you can update via the DW4 internet update function in MShell or just download the disk from the website below.
The update includes many bug fixes and cosmetic enhancements,
with several new functions and features.

RSDOS File to OS9 Dir copy - Copy files from any RSDOS partitioned disk or HD partition (real or emulated)
OS9 File to RSDOS Disk copy - Copy files from any OS9 disk or HD (real or emulated) to any RSDOS disk or partition.
OS9 File delete
RSDOS File delete
Config Editor for MShell's system defaults
Autosave System defaults on MShell's exit
System status viewer
Drive and File desciptions on the status bar
Update MShell from the Coco (or emulator) via DW4 server with internet access

Coming soon
Better error trapping
File searching
Batch cpoying for both OS9 and RSDOS formats
OS9 to OS9 file copy
RSDOS to RSDOS file copy
Equivelent PC (server) file management
Mounting VHDs in DW4 from MShell
Online help file

Download and blog:
https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/mshell---the-ultimate-os-9-gui
Please read the text file included in the zip. It is also on the disk in OS9 text format for viewing in a text editor

Thanks to Robert Gault & Kip Koon for all the test versions they've been running. Without their input, this version would still be weeks away :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com