[Coco] DMP-105

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun May 18 19:29:00 EDT 2014

On Sun, May 18 2014, Spencer via Coco wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> Does anyone know a website where I can find ribbon cassettes for this
> printer?

Difficult endeavor at best. I have a DMP-106 and don't use it much because
of that particular situation with the ribbons. I have been running the
occasional printout alternating between two ribbons I have from years go
that get inked when the print starts to dim, two or maybe three re-inkings
I figure are left on each as there is no way to undo the wear and tear on
the ribbon.

One thing ids keep an eye on Ebay and other places like it, could get lucky
on landing a NOS ribbon box, even if it is dried out the fabric would be in
good condition, one re-ink and it should work for a while.

-- RP