[Coco] Vcc to DriveWire

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun May 18 15:39:09 EDT 2014

@ Bill Noble,
Bill, the MShell version will stay the same unless I do a major update, and then it will always show a new update no matter what the version is. I do this so that I can always test the uploader when I make changes.
Usually, if there's any small or no changes, the uploader will always show 1 new version available.
A major change with change of the actual version number will show 2 versions higher in the uploader (if that makes any sense).
I see no need in changing the version everytime I correct the spelling of a prompt or rearange a menu, so doing it this way makes the small updates always available. I refresh it every 2 days or so, so there's almost always something new.... or fixed.... or broken...

And speaking of updates, in about 2 hours, I'll be posting a major update. I finally got to a point where I'm adding things instead of fixing them... now to fix the things I added... LOL.

I'll post here when I get it done, everytime I think I got it ready, I see a cool little thingy I can add.....

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com