[Coco] Vcc to DriveWire

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Sun May 18 11:51:03 EDT 2014

Thanks Aaron!

I like Vcc, but kind of tend towards XRoar because source is available. I am curious to see how an emulator is built. I know that Vcc's author had intentions of making the source available, but apparently never finished making changes that he wanted before this happened, so I don't think that Vcc 1.43b's source is available. On the other hand, XRoar source is available and it seems its author has been working on it. The only downside to XRoar is that the emulation is limited to CoCo 1 and 2 while Vcc emulates CoCo 3. Salvador