[Coco] VCC on Mac

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Fri May 16 23:04:30 EDT 2014

Hey guys I just found something that might be of interest to Mac users.  I discovered a program called Winebottler for Mac that wraps OSX around the Windows executable and associated files.  I have tested with VCC and 6309 Level 2 Nitros9 v3.3.0 and everything I can find works fine except one thing.  I notice if the window is left alone for a bit I seem to have to wake it up for key input.  I haven’t tried it with Drivewire as I am still trying to figure it out under Windows.

Bill Nobel