[Coco] Drivewire and Ubuntu

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Fri May 16 22:10:39 EDT 2014

Unfortunately that might be just another way to say "garbage in" aka
equivalent to unknown opcode.  If a byte happens to match a valid operation
like READEX it will begin the transaction but since the expected bytes
don't come you'll see a time out.

If its repeatable then maybe significant, still seems similar to rate being
off on one side or the other.  Rate on the coco is determined by the
ROM/bin loaded.  Should be 57600 for coco 2 or 115,2k for coco 3.  Unless
you got one of the "turbo" or sometimes called "dw4" Roms... Actually that
might be it.  If you're using anything labelled "dw4" or "daturbo" for the
coco side stuff, it may be one of the double speed Roms.  In that case you
would need to make several adjustments on the server side, not a good
idea.   You don't want those in this convoluted scenario.

-Aaron