[Coco] Drivewire and Ubuntu

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Fri May 16 21:41:41 EDT 2014

Unknown opcode but happening at the right time (you type DIR, you get
unknown opcode, etc) is almost always baud rate mismatch (very rarely could
be bad/too long cable but probably not).

The wizard should set things right if you pick the right model...that
assumes the right ROM too I guess.  Might want to double check everything.