[Coco] CoCo SDC question

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Wed May 14 09:07:07 EDT 2014

On Tue, 13 May 2014 21:43:11 -0400, CoCoList for Color Computer
Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> I have a CoCoSDC with 6309.
>
> I haven't tried using a real floppy drive though but I know you need
> to have a multipak with the CoCoSDC *and* a normal floppy controller I
> believe.
>
> CoCoSDC does not have a normal FDC to talk to real drives. The whole
> point was to use SD cards and Drivewire.
>
> I love my CoCoSDC!   :)
>
> Nick

Nick,

I disagree with your assessment. What about the folks with real floppy
drives and disks who want to copy the disks to the SD card? Which is also
the point with DriveWire as well.

But, there actually WERE reasons behind my asking the question.

1. To see if anyone could duplicate the issue I'm seeing
2. To keep the issue from getting lost in list traffic until it can be
determined if the issue is in my configuration or not

And I love my CoCo SDC as well...

Brian