[Coco] Virtual CoCoFest using Google Hangout

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Tue May 13 23:46:39 EDT 2014

Its a good idea.  As some of you know, we did a series of "coco conference"
Skype meetings a couple years back and they were a good time and well
attended, we even pulled some coco celebs out of the woodwork.  Steve Bjork
hosts audio recording of those on his web site
http://www.coco4.com/podcasts/cococo.shtml

There is no reason not to have more, not sure why we stopped.  I think we
all just got busy or maybe it was my fault.  Google hangouts would be a
better medium than Skype too.  I say go for it, I'll be there.

-Aaron