[Coco] Virtual CoCoFest using Google Hangout

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Tue May 13 22:54:37 EDT 2014

With the CoCo community now a more global entity, a way to bring
everyone together in some virtual way via the internet is needed to
ensure the growth in interest for our favourite computer.

Has anyone had any experience with Google Hangout?

It's free but I have yet to try it myself. We need a way of running at
least 1 video live feed to multiple users but this feed be able to be
switched from different people around the world.

Simon can talk and demo to us about his latest VDG demo's from Europe,
Aaron can demo and talk to us about his latest updates to drivewire 4
from the US, Mark Marlett can tell us about the latest developments at
Cloud-9 and I can talk about my stupid antics from here "Down Under"
in Australia. All this to an audience of 20-30 global "attendees".

That's my vision at this stage.

Anyone got feedback on this?

Nick