[Coco] The Beta Test release of MShell

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Tue May 13 11:24:48 EDT 2014

Ok.
I think I got the drive check bug...
I now have a new version up with the fix. I need someone with real floppies and possibly DW4 to give it a check. I also need the "Updater" function checked as Robert was having problems with it but it may have been related to the drive check problem.
And PLEASE read the included text file. Also, the website has more info and requirements

The MShell download
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/MShell/MShell%201.0.3e.zip

The MShell website
https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/mshell---the-ultimate-os-9-gui

Thanks to all who are participating... this is going to grow into something much bigger :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com