[Coco] The Beta Test release of MShell

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Tue May 13 09:50:13 EDT 2014

Oh, I guess I should have put that in the last post.  I tried it under Messmenu v0.8.5 on a Mac book pro with Nitros9 v3.3.0 with 60mb vhd and 2 80 trk ds drives.

Speed really isn’t bad just paging through a large directory to get to a specific file took some time.  Your search system planned will should that.

Your memory handling sounds very similar to a system I have been tinkering with for a text editor I have been designing that uses block mapping and a file (much like virtual RAM).

Bill Nobel