[Coco] DriveWire survey

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Sun May 11 08:17:52 EDT 2014

Hey guys, the schematic to the Coco Midipak are available. It was just a modified RS232 pak.
Also there's the paks that John (Gimechip) designed. Those shcematics are available. I think one of those is a double RS232 as well as a double Midipak.
They might be useful. If you need them and can't find them (they're in maltedmedia... buried), let me know and I can throw them in my dropbox and post a link here.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com