[Coco] too much work?

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Sat May 10 00:30:47 EDT 2014

On May 9, 2014 10:45 PM, "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <
coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> >From Mike Delyea in Toronto
>
> I see, drivewire is meant to remove the need for physical disks.  Call me
> old school, but I want my coco to use actual disks if at all possible.  I
> just wondered if I could make the disks easier by using drivewire.

I figured that was what you wanted to do, and no, drivewire isn't going to
make it any easier than using the setup you have now.   For people that
don't have an old pc for writing physical disks it would be a good option,
but it's going to be slower and more work.

I am Aaron and I wrote this message.

...or did I?

(I did)