[Coco] Nitros9 v3.3.0

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Fri May 9 00:27:43 EDT 2014

On Friday 09 May 2014 00:17:49 CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts did
opine
And Gene did reply:
>   I noticed that Gene, but I’ve tried different combos of the old to
> new boottrack and find it’s either boot or krn that cause the issue.
> REL loads and performs fine, boot or krn seem to be problem.  Old boot
> and krn work fine. New boot & krn slow down and the “.” go forever.

krn has had some functions moved in and out, trading places with things in
krn2.  Your combination could be something doubled, missing or both.
Basically, the krn you use should come from the 3.3.0 kit so they match
each other.

That may not be it Bill, but its a thought.  In any event, I'm headed for
the rack & some zz's.  Good luck, I am sure you will find it.